CD is out of print
Catalogue # : KVITNU 18
Eight Ukrainian sound artists were offered to represent their vision of Karol Szymanowski music, life and ideas in a free form of the musical implementation.
This CD is a collaboration project between Kvitnu and Polish Institute in Kyiv. Project was initiated due to Polish Presidency of the EU Council in 2011.
Curated and produced by Dmytro Fedorenko.
Audio disc contain tracks from Zavoloka, Kotra, v4w.enko, Dunaewsky69, Nikolaienko, Ujif_Notfound, Alla Zagaykevych and Andrey Kiritchenko. CD is packed in a special cardboard sleeve with 12 pages booklet describing each artist track’s concept, with artist’s photo and short biography.
Main part of CD’s were produced for distribution via Polish Institute channels. Some amount is given away for free via Kvitnu web site together with regular CD orders.
Limited edition of 1000 copies.
Not for sale.
Curated & produced by Dmytro Fedorenko.
Artwork by Zavoloka.
Mastered by Seva Solntsev.
1. Dunaewsky69 – Andante – In Modo D’una Canzona
2. Nikolaienko – The Signals Of Szymanowski
3. Kotra –The Dust Of Nihilism
4. Zavoloka –Anxiety
5. v4w.enko –Variations Opus 3 – Coda
6. Ujif_Notfound – Nokturne By Shi_Syn_Fi
7. Alla Zagaykevych – Mithe IV: K.S.
8. Andrey Kiritchenko – Op.58-9