How can I contact you?
For any questions, please use this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who makes Kvitnu?
How can I book Kvitnu artist to my event?
How and where can I send my demo?
- Option 1:
Send us private stream link on Soundcloud.
Then we will listen to it and come back to you if we are interested.
- Option 2:
Upload your tracks somewhere else as zip archive and send us a link.
Don’t forget to include your contact details in archive.
Do you accept demos?
Yes, we do!
We love to get new demos from artists.
We listen to ALL demo recordings we receive.
Almost all Kvitnu artists were selected from demos they sent us.
Who designs Kvitnu covers?
Our main visual supervisor is Zavoloka.
Almost all Kvitnu releases designed by her.
However, Kvitnu loves to collaborate with many visual artists, graphic designers, photographers and 3D modellers around the world.
Here’s the full list of our visual collaborators:
- Kateryna Zavoloka – most of our releases, banners, advertisement, etc.
- David Arantes & César Rodrigues – artworks and photos for Sturqen’s releases “Peste”, “Colera” and “Praga”
- Lia Zavoloka – graphics for Matter “Solid State” and Kaeba “Synthetic Ice Cream [For Droids]”
- Eugen Vashchenko – graphics and visuals for v4w.enko “Harmonic Ratio”
- Paolo Cignini – photo for Plaster “Double Connection”
- Akuvido – graphics for Kotra “Reset”
- Fabrizio Garramone – layout for Plaster “Platforms”
- Kotra – photo for Zavoloka “Svitlo” and graphics for Kotra “Renaissance”
- Caba Kosmotesto – cover for v4w.enko “cvxd+e”
- Ruslan Palamarchuk – cover for Critikal “Graphorrhea”
- Lunargrape – graphics for Dunaewsky69 “Endless”